To learn Spanish you must LIVE Spanish. Learn Spanish in Dominican Republic.
Live Spanish to learn! Learn Spanish in Dominican Republic.
The fastest way to learn a language is to live in a place where it is exclusively spoken, and to use the language in your every day work and activities.
Total immersion is one of the best ways to quickly learn real spoken Spanish, but to be most effective it needs to combine several elements because the adult does not have as much time as a child being brought in that environment.
You need to combine:
- a good comprehensive course. You need a live, human teacher with whom you can interact and talk. Someone who can correct your mistakes and lead you through the exercises and areas that you know and have learned or are learning.
- you need to have an effective Spanish vocab/word learning system learning
200 words a day
or more. A sound vocab base gives you loads of weapons in your armoury. You can never know enough words! And the most basic words in a language comprise a significant amount of speech.
- some basic grammar
- and you need to understand how to form verbs. . Verbs in Spanish are much more complex and tricky than in English, and very irritatingly for the person learning Spanish, the Hispanics drop the pronouns, and you are supposed to know who they are referring to by the many verb endings.
There is a course that uses Accelerated Learning techniques and modern memory masters' teachings to teach you to learn the different patterns of Spanish verbs. If you can learn and recognize the patterns the huge job of learning Spanish verbs will be made much easier.
(It is a job that really will never end!!)
- learn phrases . . .try some of the free newsletters that we have onsite.
- then put it all in to practice, by talking to locals. Only talk Spanish. Old people and little kids are really great to talk to when learning Spanish. Old people enjoy talking and have the time to do so! . . . . and so do kids!
Enjoy the experience of total immersion language learning in a Spanish speaking country.
Learn Spanish in Dominican Republic!
Check out some of the schools with sites online.
Live and Learn Spanish in Dominican Republic
MABRASKA Zona Universitaria, Santo Domingo
Learn Spanish in Dominican Republic.
Hispaniola - Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo
Learn Spanish in Dominican Republic. Learn Spanish Help. Copyright 2011.