Help Spanish. Lessons, Resources, Info
Learn Spanish Help Site MapIf you need help Spanish lessons and information are freely available here on this resource site Learn Spanish Help. Free Spanish lessons, on Spanish verbs, Spanish grammar, Spanish words and vocab. Verbs, conjugations, culture lessons, histories and maps of Spanish speaking countries are all included.
Check out speedy methods of vocab learning, such as the ability to learn and remember 200 Words a Day of Spanish.
We look at software for the student of Spanish, books, courses and material. The latest tips and techniques are here.
There are lists of Spanish language schools in many of the Hispanic countries.
There is loads of information on the various Spanish speaking countries, with maps, flags and loads of statistics and facts.
There is an online Spanish Dictionary - free, and online free Spanish Translator. There are links to useful sites.
Info on Spanish magazines, books and Spanish learning products that are useful for the student of Spanish. Need any help with learning Spanish - it's all here.
Search our Site
Learn Spanish Help Site Map Contents
Home | Free Spanish Lessons | Spanish Grammar | Verbs | Translation | Vocabulary | Books | Spanish Dictionary | Spanish Speaking Countries | Flags of Spanish Speaking Countries | Maps of Spanish Speaking Countries | Spanish Link | Spanish Magazines | Spanish Newspapers | Spanish Schools | Contact | Website Building |
HomeLearn Spanish Help Home Page
Free Spanish Lessons
If you need help Spanish lessons on grammar, verbs, vocab, phrases & lots of other topics are here and available.Menu of Free Spanish Lessons Menu of Grammar Lessons
- more lessons specifically on GrammarAccentuation
- Accents are added to letters in words when the accent is in a 'no-standard' place. There are 3 situations - where the accent is on the last, second-to-last, or 3rd to last syllable. Each has a special name - aguda, grave, esdrújula.Argentine Spanish Common mistakes Count in Spanish
- will help Spanish students learn to count.Days of the week Happy Birthday in Spanish I love you in Spanish Animals Learn Spanish Bank Post-Office Learn Spanish colors Learn Spanish Verbs
- more lessons specifically on verbs. Will help Spanish students learn the tricky Spanish verbs.Months in spanish Numbers in Spanish Say Hello in Spanish
and good morning, good afternoon, good evening etc.Greetings Accents & Dialects Spanish phrasesTen in Spanish
- more counting lessons. The Lords Prayer in Spanish Time in Spanish
Spanish GrammarExpressions with Tener
- tener is a very important word. Imperfect Tense Spanish Adjectives Spanish Adverbs Spanish Conjunctions & Prepositions Spanish Genders Spanish Grammar Spanish Prepositions Pronoun Pronunciation Word stress & accentuation
- more help Spanish students may find useful - with pronunciation, strong and weak vowels, dipthongs etc
VerbsLearn Spanish Verbs PreteriteImperfect tense Gustar Verb Conjugator
- conjugate any Spanish verb free with a button click.
VocabularySpanish vocab Spanish vocabulary
- one of lots of vocab lessons.Word of the Day Spanish words Thank you in Spanish To have in Spanish - tener
- Tener is a crucial verb in Spanish with lots of uses. You need it also to talk about the weather!VegetablesWhat in Spanish
is the word for xyz? Find it here using the online translator.What is the Spanish word for
- find any Spanish word.Word in Spanish
- more free Spanish vocab lessons.
Translation is a very important way to improve your language, structure & vocab skills. You should do it regularly. You can also find a Translation Service here for those documents you want translated by skilled translators.Free Spanish translation
- use the online translator to translate words, phrases & sentences from English to Spanish or Spanish to English.Spanish Translate
- How to use translating to rapidly improve your Spanish language skills.Spanish Translation
- find a translator for your Spanish docs.Translate Spanish
Books Spanish books 501 Spanish Verbs
See also translation
Spanish Speaking CountriesAndorra Argentina Belize Bolivia Chile Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Guatemala Honduras Mexico Nicaragua Panama Paraguay Peru Puerto Rico Spain Spanish Countries Uruguay Venezuela
Flags of Spanish Speaking CountriesFlags of Spanish Speaking Countries Flag of Andorra Flag of Argentina Mexican flag
Histories of Spanish Speaking CountriesHistory of Spanish Speaking Countries History of Argentina History of Bolivia History of Mexico part 1
- early Mexican history.History of Mexico part 2
- post independence.
Maps of Spanish Speaking Countries
Maps of the countries and also of some of the main cities.Menu Maps of Spanish Speaking Countries Map of Andorra Map of Argentina Map of Belize Map of Bolivia Map of Chile Map of Colombia Map of Costa Rica Map of Cuba Map of Dominican Republic Map of Ecuador Map of El Salvador Map of Gibraltar Map of Guatemala Map of Honduras Map of Mexico Map of Nicaragua Map of Panama Map of Paraguay Map of Peru Map of Puerto Rico Map of Spain Map of Uruguay Map of Venezuela
Spanish LinkSpanish links
- links to useful sites for the student
Spanish MagazinesPiensa en Espanol Spanish Magazines
- a list of magazine links that can help Spanish learners with their studies.
Keep up to date with the news and practise your Spanish simultaneously. Translating articles regularly will greatly help Spanish language students with their vocab, structure & grammar. Spanish Newspapers
- hundreds of links to Spanish newspapers, all the major Hispanic newspapers. Use one as your home-page.
Check out the Spanish Schools where you can live and learn Spanish in a Hispanic Country. Total immersion is important at some time in the learning process. These schools are designed to help Spanish learners in 'total immersion' environments.Learn Spanish in Alicante Learn Spanish in Almunecar Learn Spanish in Argentina Learn Spanish in Barcelona Learn Spanish in Bolivia Learn Spanish in Cadiz Learn Spanish in Chile Learn Spanish in Colombia Learn Spanish in Costa Rica Learn Spanish in Cuba Learn Spanish in Dominican Republic Learn Spanish in Ecuador Learn Spanish in El Salvador Learn Spanish in Granada Learn Spanish in guatemala Learn Spanish in Honduras Learn Spanish in Jaca Learn Spanish in Madrid Learn Spanish in Malaga Learn Spanish in Nicaragua Learn Spanish in Oviedo Learn Spanish in Panama Learn Spanish in Peru Learn Spanish in Salamanca Learn Spanish in Seville Learn Spanish in Spain Learn Spanish in Spanish regional center Learn Spanish in Valencia Learn Spanish Overseas
To contact us for help Spanish learners can use this online form.
Website BuildingHow to Build a Website
- how to build a website and build traffic to it.
Learn Spanish Help 2004-2011
32 Alverton, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, MK14 5EF, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom.