Live Spanish to learn it! Learn Spanish in Barcelona.
Want to learn Spanish? Check out the Motherland of the Language - Spain! Learn Spanish in Barcelona.
Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia, a city of culture, history, fashion, sport (Olympic hosts and the Neu Camp - home of the famous Barcelona football club) and some splendid architecture.
You need to combine:
- get hold of an effective Spanish vocab learning system, (with modern cutting edge methods you can learn Spanish at 200 words a day. Lots of vocab broadens out your base and gives you lots of 'tools in the learning Spanish toolbox'.
- take a course at a Barcelona language school, with a good teacher with whom you can practise. Barcelona has many good language schools teaching Spanish.
- learn some basic grammar & get to understand how to form verbs in Spanish (see the verb lessons on the side menu). Initially however, do not get too wound up about getting perfect grammar,
- learn phrases, use them and make mistakes. The more mistakes and errors that you make, the more you will improve, by getting them corrected,
- then put it all in to practice, by talking to locals.
Some things to remember about Learning Spanish in Barcelona
- The native language of Catalonia, the province of which Barcelona is the capital, is catalan. While everyone does speak castillano (Spanish), the locals usually speak catalan, as their first language. This is a little like a cross between Spanish castillano, and French.
- For this reason you will need to be conscious of when someone is using catalan or castillano. For example hello in Spanish is buenos dias, but in catalan is bon dia!
- In other words not everything that you learn there - linguistically, is transportable to other Spanish speaking regions.
Enjoy the experience of total immersion language learning in a Spanish speaking country. Learn Spanish in Barcelona!
Spanish Language Schools in Barcelona
Babylon Idiomas - Barcelona
c2 Barcelona - Barcelona
Don Quijote Language School- Barcelona
The Don Quijote Language School Barcelona
is part of the 8 school chain with sister schools in Madrid, Tenerife, Mexico, Granada, Sevilla, Salamanca, and Valencia.
You can do your course in one city, then transfer to another city for other parts of the course, this way getting to see much more of Spain than if you just stayed in one place.
Estudio Hispanico - Barcelona - Barcelona
Spanish Schools Barcelona - ENFOREX - Barcelona
Enforex - Barcelona
Enforex offers Spanish language courses in Spain and Latin America. Accommodation is with host families (homestay) and activities are an optional part of the program. Intensive and Super Intensive courses can be take in small groups or individual classes. For all levels, beginners to advanced, start any week of the year. For ages 18 upwards.
Solbarcelona - Barcelona
Speakeasy - Barcelona
Tandem - Barcelona - Barcelona
Ideal - Barcelona
Enjoy learning Spanish by living Spanish. Learn Spanish in Barcelona.
Check out the comments on Barcelona's Spanish Language Schools
Have A Great Story About a Spanish Language School
Do you have a great story about this? Share it! Maybe you went to Spanish Language school and loved it. Hated it?
Or maybe you own or manage a Spanish Language School and you want to tell us some informative, original material about your school. Please ensure the words you use are totally original and not just a 'cut and paste' from your website.
More info and links if you want to learn Spanish in Barcelona.
Hundreds of Facts on Spain.
Map of Spain.
Flag of Spain.
Contact us for more info if you want to learn Spanish in Barcelona!
Learn Spanish in Barcelona. - Learn Spanish Help. Copyright 2011.