Immerse yourself to learn Spanish. Learn Spanish at a Language School in Panama.
To learn Spanish you are best to live Spanish in a Spanish country. Learn Spanish in Panama.
Getting totally immersed in a language is a great way to quickly learn Spanish, but it needs to be done as part of a combined and intentional learning plan. The plan needs a number of main elements to make it more effective.
You still need to put in a lot of work, study and effort.
You need to include the following:
- an intensive course, with a competent teacher with whom you can converse, interact, talk, . . . .
- have an effective Spanish vocab or word learning system. Modern techniques you can teach Spanish at over 200 words a day.
If you sit down and put in a big effort with such courses you can build a vocab base of 1,000 words in a week, and 2,000 words in 2 weeks. A big vocab base gives you a huge armoury of words in your 'learning Spanish dictionary in your brain'. You won't get them all right, all the time, you won't always use them in the right context, but you will have a solid foundation on which to build.
Spend more effort initially on vocab rather than grammar. . .
- learn some basic grammar however, do not get too hung up on perfecting grammar initially, this will come with practise and study. Most important is the learning of verbs.
- Spanish verbs are way more complex than English..... and Hispanics drop the personal pronouns when they speak so you must learn the verb endings. And there are hundreds of them.
However most of them follow patterns, and you can learn the verb patterns. Whatever way you do this, it is a big job, but there is an accelerated learning method that gives you ways not only of learning the Spanish verb patterns, but also of remembering them.
- learn phrases. . ., use them and be prepated to make mistakes. You will make mistakes. You will not be perfect. If you wait for perfection you will not progress! The more mistakes you make, the more you will improve, by getting them corrected,
- then put it all in to practice, practice, practice by talking Spanish to the locals, and if on a course fellow students.
Speak exclusively in Spanish. Old folk and youngsters are good to talk to when learning Spanish. Old people love to talk, and usually have more time on their hands . . . and so do kids!
Avoid speaking your native tongue to anyone!
Enjoy the total immersion language learning experience in a Spanish speaking country. Check out some of the Panamanian schools. Many of them will arrange for you to live with a Hispanic family so that you can listen and talk Spanish all day!
Learn Spanish in Panama!
Live and Learn Spanish in Panama Language Schools
ILERI Language Institute - Panama City
Spanish Learning Center - Panama City
http://www.spanishpanama.com - Learn Spanish in Panama
Enjoy learning Spanish by living Spanish. Learn Spanish in Panama.
More info and links if you want to learn Spanish in Panama.
Hundreds of Facts on Panama.
Map of Panama.
Flag of Panama.
Contact us for more info if you want to learn Spanish in Panama!
Learn Spanish in Panama. - Learn Spanish Help. Copyright 2011.